Sunday 9 November 2014

BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK

I seriously deserve a smack on the hand. I can't believe I haven't posted in almost a month! But I'm back with a new OOTD! And seriously, the amount of colour in this outfit amazes me.







The other day, I ordered a pair of creepers from ASOS (£18... BARGAIN!) and since they arrived, I haven't taken them off! They're so comfortable! They are a little big even though I bought my actual shoe size but it's nothing a pair of insoles can't fix. The majority of my outfit is from Topshop (shocker!) 

SHOES (can't find the ones in black but here they are in grey)
BAG (from H&M - no longer available on the website!)

_________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW ME >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I love reading your comments! :) - xo Dani.