Sunday 7 September 2014

FALLING FOR CONVERSE

I did it again... I went to Office and committed a sin. Yes, I bought another pair of Converse.
I don't blame myself however. I blame Matt Healy. When I got the bus into town, I had no intention of buying anything, let alone a pair of shoes but, as soon as I stepped foot into Office, they played the entire 'The 1975' album. I didn't leave the shop until the last song had ended...

But look at how cute they are!! I seriously feel like Matt in these shoes! And yet again, they're so comfy!!



I think it's time to clear out the hoard of Converses that I have.. Most of them, I don't even wear! But we shall see.....

____________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW ME >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I love reading your comments! :) - xo Dani.