Sunday 14 September 2014

#LFW SPIRIT

I am totally gutted that I didn't get to go to London Fashion Week this year! I've been longing to go for so long but I just haven't had the time!

But with it being one of the last days of LFW, I thought I'd dress as if I were attending.. Well, this isn't entirely what I'd wear but something along these lines. I was there in spirit.


On top, I wore my favourite t-shirt at the moment, which of course is my 'We Built This City On Bacon Rolls' t-shirt from The Breakfast Club. I'm obsessed! 


With my t-shirt, I wore my favourite boyfriend jeans from Topshop (I mean, where else would I buy them from!?!) and my new leopard print Vans that are still killing my feet! Can someone please give me some tips on how I can wear them in quickly?!

As I knew I'd be out all day with the family, I decided that it was best to take a hoody with me. I've been loving my new grey kangaroo hoody from Topman. The inside is incredibly soft; it literally feels like I've wrapped myself in a blanket! I bought it in a size medium as I wanted it to be a little oversized. And of course, oversized clothing has become popular on the catwalks this year. 

I thought I'd also show you what I've been wearing on my nails lately as I've been in love with the colour that my sister picked out. For the past few months I've been looking after my nails and I'm pretty proud of how far I've come. If you knew me in high school, you would know that my nails were non-existent. I'm ashamed to say that I had bitten my nails to merely thin lines... It's stress I tell you! The colour of the polish is Peach Pie by Maybelline and after applying my base coat, two coats and my top coat, my nails look gorgeous, if I do say so myself.

But anyway, even though I wasn't actually at London Fashion Week this year (sad face), I wanted to go for a look today that was similar to the looks that were seen on the runway. Obviously my outfit is no way near as beautiful and intricate as some outfits that we've seen this year but can I just say, I bloody love today's look. I was so comfortable! 

T-SHIRT (from The Breakfast Club - not available online!)
SHOES (similar)
_________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW ME >>




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I love reading your comments! :) - xo Dani.