Friday 12 September 2014

STAPLE: THE LEATHER JACKET

A little splurging never hurt anyone right?

As I get ready to get back into my routine at university, I decided to get a few staples that I wear on a daily basis. Especially as the colder weather makes its way back into our lives.

I found this gorgeous biker jacket in Topshop a few days ago, after taking my niece to see Tangled. It's incredibly soft and fits perfectly! However, I bought myself a size 12 so at least I can wear hoodies and jumpers underneath without struggling to move! The price shocked me, at only £48 (without my student discount)! I was sold!


The day I decided to christen the jacket, I was feeling into wearing all black, so I paired my new piece with a pair of black Joni jeans from Topshop, my new black hi-top converse and my Blink 182 tour t-shirt.


What I love about this biker jacket is that you can pop the buttons in so you don't have the flaps flapping around all day. And it gives the jacket a more uniformed look. But obviously, if you like the dressed down look, you can just let them run free! 




_________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW ME >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I love reading your comments! :) - xo Dani.