Tuesday 16 September 2014

STAPLE: THE DENIM JACKET

Hallelujah! My denim jacket came in the post yesterday! I ordered this gorgeous vintage jacket from Pop Boutique via ASOS and I'm not gonna lie, I was worried that it either wouldn't fit or it just wouldn't suit me... Luckily I was wrong! 


Now first of all, let me apologise for the quality of these photos. With my mum being at work, I had to ask my sister to take my photos for me. Let's just say she isn't as good a photographer as my mum. 

Today, I had an opticians appointments (and I've ordered my new Gok Wan glasses!!) and I wanted to mix my style up a bit. 
I paired my denim jacket with a white rolled sleeve t-shirt from Topman (gotta love them), my black Joni jeans from Topshop and yet again, my leopard print Vans. They kill but I've gotta wear them in somehow. It pays to look good. I just used my New Look backpack - as usual and wore my Casio watch from American Apparel.
 


What's great about this jacket is that it keeps you warm on cooler days (as it was this morning) but also keeps you cool as the day gets warmer. With it being oversized, you won't struggle to layer your pieces together. I'm planning on wearing it during my trip to Amsterdam in October. I paid £36 (it was originally £40 but I got 10% student discount) and I've got to say, I think this is a staple piece in my wardrobe that I'll wear for a while! I'm so happy with my purchase. Thanks again ASOS! 


_________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW ME >>




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I love reading your comments! :) - xo Dani.