Friday 26 September 2014

NEW APP: MALLZEE

If you're a big fan of Depop or The Hunt, there's a new and improved app on the App Store that you will most definitely be drawn towards. Mallzee is a personal shopping experience that enables you to shop effortlessly and without leaving the comfort of your bed! I mean, what could be better than that?!

A great aspect of the app is being able to personalise your 'style feeds', tailoring to your own style and tastes. The app has everything from beachwear to workwear and varies from high street to high end. Bags, belts, dresses, suits, jackets, hats, accessories, tops, jeans. You name it. The app caters to your every fashion need.

What's great (but also could possibly make me extremely broke) is that you can use this app on the go - whether that be on your way to school, work, university or maybe if you're just out and about running errands.

What I love most about the app is that my favourite brands are featured! Stores such as Forever 21, Topshop, Miss Selfridge and ASOS are easily accessed with Mallzee. And if you're like me and get quite annoyed and impatient when signing up for the new things, Mallzee offers a no pain in the arse sign up page that requires you to fill in only your full name, email and a password.

I am obsessed with this app!

Download Mallzee on the App Store: http://app.adjust.io/umerqp 

Social media:
Official site
Twitter
Facebook
Google+
Pinterest 

(Images courtesy of Mallzee)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I love reading your comments! :) - xo Dani.