Monday 1 September 2014

DAISY DREAM BY MARC JACOBS

The other day I placed an order on http://www.boots.com and treated myself to a new perfume. I've collected quite a few perfumes in the past year including my favourite Chanel Chance 'Eau Fraiche' that is slowly running out. Sad times. :( 
I've seen a few adverts recently advertising Marc Jacobs' new fragrance Daisy Dream and I was instantly drawn in by the bottle. It is literally the cutest thing I've ever seen! 
I ordered the 50ml bottle (and on top of that, I got a free makeup pouch and a 4ml travel bottle of the perfume). And can you believe I only paid £50 for it!?! 



I am so obsessed with this scent already. Daisy Dream has a fruity yet floral smell to it with small hints of jasmine, lychee and blackberry extracts. The coconut water essence stops the perfume from being too overpowering. The combination of scents proves this perfume to be a perfect fragrance for summer and the upcoming cooler months. 

You can buy the 50ml bottle (inc. makeup pouch and 4ml bottle) here (psssssst... it's £45 now!)

____________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW ME >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I love reading your comments! :) - xo Dani.