Thursday 28 August 2014

HAIR CARE (KIND OF!)

I'm not one to post about beauty related products and anything to do with haircare. Long story short, I can be quite lazy when it comes to my hair. But recently, I went to my local Boots and found three products that have done wonders for my hair! 

I had been using the VO5 Smoothly Does It shampoo and conditioner for quite some time but I decided it was time to try out some new products to use in the shower. Boots are currently having a 3 for 2 offer in the Toni & Guy range so I decided to have a look. Needless to say, I walked out with a few things...















I decided to say goodbye to VO5 (I still love the brand, don't get me wrong!) and went for a brand that I've wanted to try out for years and so far, I'm pretty stoked on how smooth and healthy this combination has made my hair after I've washed it! I'm not going to lie, I did pick up this bottle of shampoo because the design was pretty but it does a bloody good job!


                                   
                                   
Once I've blow-dried and straightened my hair (which is a rarity as I love to wear my hair natural), I squeeze 2-3 drops of this serum (also from the Toni & Guy range) into the palm of my hand and work it through the lengths and ends of my hair and again, it's made my hair incredibly soft. So far, there's no signs of grease or extra oils seeping through. It just makes your hair look and feel so much healthier! 

The shampoo and conditioner are priced at £6.49 and the serum is quite expensive (especially for how small the bottle is) at £7.49 however, they're well worth the investment. And with Boots' 3 for 2 offer at the moment, you get either the shampoo or conditioner for free! What's not to love?! 

____________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW ME >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I love reading your comments! :) - xo Dani.