Tuesday 26 August 2014

ONE WORD: SASS

I am literally obsessed with my new leopard print Vans! And I feel so sassy in them. Especially if I'm wearing a plain outfit to go along with them. 

                          

There isn't much to say about this pair of Vans except that they are FABULOUS! But if you want to pick up a pair, I suggest you get your butt onto office.co.uk and order a pair! They've been reduced to £28 from £56 and I was lucky enough to get a pair in my size for half price!


These shoes are part of the Classic Era and although they take some time to wear in, they're now extremely comfortable!




____________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW ME >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I love reading your comments! :) - xo Dani.