Sunday 17 August 2014

SUNDAY SHOPPING

I have a serious problem.... But I don't want to deal with it... I blame my mum.

Today my mum and I decided to go into town for a little retail therapy. I felt very inspired by Kylie Jenner and of course, Tumblr when it came to picking out my outfit for the day and as the weather was a little cooler than it has been this summer, I thought it was time for the Dr Martens to make their way back into my life. I think it's safe to say my life now feels complete again.
I paired my Dr Martens with my favourite shirt from Topman, which I got just under a year ago, my Topshop jeggings and my new 'We Built This City On Bacon Rolls' tee from The Breakfast Club. Yes, not only do I eat at the cafe, I also buy their merchandise.. What can I say, I'm obsessed.



Of course, my outfit wouldn't have been complete without a backpack so, I put the look together by adding my new New Look backpack which I should have been saving for my trip to Amsterdam in October but I couldn't resist.

SHIRT (similar)
T-SHIRT (I think it's only available in The Breakfast Club)
LEGGINGS
BOOTS
BAG
WATCH

____________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW ME >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I love reading your comments! :) - xo Dani.