Saturday 16 August 2014

OOTN: FAMILY, FOOD & RHYTHM AND BLUES

 
Wait a minute... I'm actually wearing a dress!?! It's pretty rare that I actually go out showing off my legs but yesterday, I felt like dressing up for this occasion. I got this dress in the Topshop sale a few months ago for just £18. Bargain! My aunt was throwing a little garden party and since I haven't seen my mum's side of the family in AGEEEEEES, I decided to tag along. And of course, I knew the food would be phenomenal as I'm a quarter Seychellois (Google it).


I didn't want to look too put together so I paired my dress (from the tall section in Topshop) with my hi top Converse of course. The dress is literally the softest item of clothing in my wardrobe and it actually makes me look tanned which is a bonus!
For my hair, I had just watched Tanya Burr's Cara Delevingne inspired hair tutorial on YouTube and decided to give it a go and I think it came out pretty good. (Thanks Tanya and Cara for the inspiration!)

Now, if you excuse me, I'm gonna try and get out of this food coma...

DRESS (I couldn't find the link online!)
CONVERSE
WATCH
NECKLACE (present from Tiffany & Co.)

____________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW ME >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I love reading your comments! :) - xo Dani.