Wednesday 20 August 2014

OOTD: TOPSHOP AND HAIR!

Someone seriously needs to take my purse away from me...
Today I went with my sister and niece into town. My niece was getting her hair cut and had an appointment at the opticians and my sister asked me to tag along.

In the morning it was freezing(!!) so as soon as we stepped off the bus, I rushed straight to Topshop (I know, I'm an idiot). Needless to say, I found something that I had to have - I've had my eye on it for ages and I just thought, why the heck not!?!

And while my niece was getting her hair done at Rush Hair, I made the impromptu decision to get my own hair cut - I desperately needed it done! I just asked my hairdresser for layers and to have it thinned.

The top/jumper I bought in Topshop is this gorgeous speckled grey colour and it's incredibly soft! At £36 (£32.40 with 10% student discount), it's one of my favourite buys this month.

I wore my black Jonis from Topshop and my checkered pumps (also from Topshop). I was a walking ad for the store today.


I feel like Claire Marshall with this hair!

TOP (I can't find it online!) 
SHOES (they're reduced to £7 now!)
NECKLACE (present from Tiffany & Co.)

____________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW ME >>


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I love reading your comments! :) - xo Dani.