Saturday 9 August 2014

THE BREAKFAST CLUB


Last night, my sister and I went to see Blink 182 at O2 Academy Brixton (which was amazing!!) but beforehand, we decided to go to The Breakfast Club in Clapham for some pre-show late late breakfast. I've been there before (in both Clapham and Soho) and really enjoyed it and this experience was indifferent.

 



I went for my usual pancakes & bacon with maple syrup while my sister went for the All American Pancakes and with this being her first time at the restaurant, she was a little skeptical despite my constant praise and admiration for the place. We ordered the large nachos to start which were absolutely divine and was just the right portion to share. My pancakes & bacon were as always [in the Clapham branch anyway] incredible. My sister's dish was to die for! I think I ate most of her home-style fried potatoes though... (sorry sis!)

I also ordered my favourite drink Iced Tea with mint and lemon and it was perfect! (Apologies for my appearance - there's no point in getting dressed up if you're gonna sweat it out at a concert, is there?)

Unlike the Soho branch, where it was packed and slow service, the Clapham staff are so much friendlier and the food is ten times better - my pancakes weren't burnt! If anything, this will be the only branch I go to when I fancy breakfast for dinner (which is everyday!) But then again, I've still got a few more branches to try!

Have you been to The Breakfast Club before? What was your experience like?

____________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW ME >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I love reading your comments! :) - xo Dani.