Wednesday 13 August 2014

ASOS: CHILD AT HEART

A few weeks ago, I was doing a little window shopping on ASOS (as always). I have some money left from my grant at uni along with my wages so a splurge was needed. Anyway, I came across this sweatshirt that I knew I HAD to have!
The Little Mermaid is one of my all time favourite Disney movies but when it comes to purchasing merchandise, I always feel a little silly but, I saw a picture of Elle Fanning in the July issue of ASOS magazine and she looked stunning!

I haven't had the chance to style it as the weather in London's been pretty impressive but, I thought to myself, why not start buying staple and bold pieces for when I start my third year at university? I'd seen this product before on the site but decided against it as I thought I wouldn't wear it as much as I would like to but, I had a change of heart and had the sudden urge to purchase it. Luckily for me, I think I ordered the last size 12!
I kind of wish I ordered it in a size 14 as the fit is quite snug and as I'm short, I think oversized jumpers suit my body a lot more than those that are quite fitted - especially around the waist. But hey, it gives me a good reason to tone and lose weight, right? ;)

Price wise, I was actually quite chuffed when I discovered that it was only £30, as most sweatshirts (or any other Little Mermaid merchandise for that matter) are often expensive as they have to be shipped from the US - which SUCKS! Let's just hope ASOS keep up with Disney themed clothes.

It's sold out right now but should it come back in stock: Sweatshirt

Once I've styled this piece with a few items, I will be posting a mini 'lookbook'. I want my blog to start looking like a proper fashion blog, if you catch my drift!

____________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW ME >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I love reading your comments! :) - xo Dani.