Thursday 14 August 2014

OOTD: A TOUCH OF DISNEY

Praise the Gods for opening up the heavens and unleashing what looked like at least a week's worth of rainfall today! It gave me a good excuse to finally get out my ASOS sweatshirt that I talked about in my last blog post, which I have been dying to style since the package arrived last Friday!
The way I've styled it isn't too fancy - I'd much rather wear a pair of jeans and converse if I'm only running errands. Today I had to pop to the Post Office to send off some clothes I sold on DEPOP.

 

The colours on the sweatshirt are absolutely gorgeous! The purple to pink gradient compliments Ariel's envious red hair and she pretty much covers the entire front of the sweatshirt. It just gives off that girly vibe without being over the top. I was actually pretty impressed with myself when I ordered it because I'm usually all about the 'black on black' trend. Black is everything!  

I paired it with my all time favourite blue Joni jeans from Topshop and my white hi top Converse that I can't get enough of. I kind of went for an 80's vibe by turning my jeans up so you could see a little of my leg between the Joni's and Converse. And I just added my Marc by Marc B bag from Topshop - it's the bag I always carry around with me. I think it's time to invest in a new one. 


BAG (from Topshop x Marc by Marc B collection but not available online!)
NECKLACE (present from Tiffany & Co.) 
NAILS: 'Vixen' by Revlon 

____________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW ME >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I love reading your comments! :) - xo Dani.